COVID 19 Vaccine Registration :
How To Register Online ?
- The government also made it mandatory for the 18-44 age group to register themselves on the Co-WIN portal, Aarogya Setu app and UMANG App and get an appointment for vaccination.
Online COVID 19 Vaccine Registration Details :
- Name of pandemic disease: COVID-19
- Eligibility: All Indian citizens
- Age: People aged above 18 years
- Vaccinated by: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- Helpline No: 1075 (Toll Free) and 01123978046
Basic Requirement/s for Online Vaccine Registration :
- Mobile Number: All individual person to register for online vaccine registration must have an active mobile number to register their name. A number can only be used for a maximum of 4 persons.
- Documents: To be vaccinated, all individual have to produce/ possess anyone of the following documents –
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Pension Passbook
- NPR Smart Card
- Voter ID Card (EPIC)
How to Register for COVID 19 Vaccine Registration (Step by Step):
- Go to Important Web-links of COVID 19 Vaccine Registration .
- Click on COVID 19 Vaccine Registration.
- A new page will be opened.
- Enter your mobile number and hit the Get OTP button. A one-time password (OTP) will reach your phone.
- Enter the OTP you have received on your phone and click Verify.
- Now, enter details such as your name, gender, and year of birth. Click on Register.
- Click on Schedule next to the name of the person registered to book the appointment for the vaccination.
- Enter your pin code and click Search. You will see the centres available for your pin code.
- You can also search for a vaccine centre by selecting your state and district.
- Select the centre and date and time for the vaccination, and hit Confirm.
Corona Vaccine Registration Link – CoWIN
Corona Vaccine Registration Link – Aarogya Setu
The virus is thought to be natural and of an animal origin,through spillover infection.There are several theories about where the first case (the so-called patient zero) originated. Phylogenetics estimates that SARS-CoV-2 arose in October or November 2019.Evidence suggests that it descends from a coronavirus that infects wild bats, and spread to humans through an intermediary wildlife host. The first known human infections were in Wuhan, Hubei, China.
A study of the first 41 cases of confirmed COVID-19, published in January 2020 in The Lancet, reported the earliest date of onset of symptoms as 1 December 2019. Official publications from the WHO reported the earliest onset of symptoms as 8 December 2019. Human-to-human transmission was confirmed by the WHO and Chinese authorities by 20 January 2020.According to official Chinese sources, these were mostly linked to the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, which also sold live animals. #BE SAVE STAY AT HOME.
Corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19), also known as the coronavirus or COVID, is a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The first known case was identified in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.The disease has since spread worldwide, leading to an ongoing pandemic.COVID 19 Vaccine Registration. Symptoms of COVID-19 are variable, but often include fever,cough, headache,fatigue, breathing difficulties, and loss of smell and taste.Symptoms may begin one to fourteen days after exposure to the virus.
At least a third of people who are infected do not develop noticeable symptoms. There was a reporton 3 March 2021, that social distancing and common wearing of surgical masks and similar as a common precaution against COVID-19 caused such a drop in the spread rate of the common cold and flu that in Britain the sale of cough liquids and throat lozenges and decongestants from 30 November 2020 to 21 February 2021, was about a half of the sale a year earlier, and that Public Health England reported no cases of flu in the year 2021 to date, and that there was an 89% rise in sales of Vitamin D to try to boost immunity. #BE SAVE STAY AT HOME.